What is Personal Coaching ?
“Personal coaching is an interactive process that helps individuals and organisations improve their performances and achieve extraordinary results.
Professional coaches work with clients in all areas including business, career, finances, health and relationships. As a result of professional coaching, clients set better goals, take more action, make better decisions, and more fully use their natural strengths” - International Coaching Federation
What the Media Say
"Personal Coaching can certainly help you strengthen your sense of self-worth, focus on your goals - and get there, fast."
THE LONDON DAILY TELEGRAPH
More Press Coverage
What Can I Expect ?
Individuals who engage in a professional personal coaching relationship will experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence in carrying out their chosen work and life roles.
Consistent with a commitment to enhancing their personal effectiveness, they can also expect to see appreciable results in the areas of productivity, personal satisfaction with life and work, and the achievement of personally relevant goals.
Personal Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customise their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful.
The coach's job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has.
Values to Look For in A Personal Coach
- Sense of organisation; good use of your time.
- Knowledge by experience.
- Respectful of differing perspectives and beliefs.
- Passion for coaching.
- Creative thinking.
- Uncompromised competence, and ongoing skill development.
- Always "raising the bar" and challenging.
- Sense of understanding and genuine empathy.
- Quality of service evident in their style and presentation.
- Comfort with diverse life situations and not judgmental.
- Enthusiastic for client success.
- Desire to make a difference and contribute something positive to the world.
- Initiative and perseverance to do the right things for the right reasons.
Contact Martin now here or call 07847 372725 for your Personal Coaching